Really. I do. He is seriously wonderful. Top 10 Reasons include:
1. He makes me laugh, at least a million times a day. I just can't help but be happy around him.
2. I love the way he treats people, like they are the most important thing in the world. I really get to see Christlike love through his example.
3. He's quite the handsome devil.
4. We love so many of the same things-The Office, crunchy peanut butter, college football, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, comfy pants and cuddling on the lovesac, pictures, delicious guacamole and classic trashy mexican food, each other.. The list goes on..
5. He treats me like a princess, even sometimes when I don't deserve it. But he doesn't hesitate to call me out when I'm being a brat either :)
6. He is so good with my family. My sisters LOVE him. If Stu wasn't going to be a part of the family anyway, I'm sure the girls would have me replaced.
7. He loves to cook and is SOO good at it! He also washes dishes! I'm so spoiled.
8. He loves the gospel and it's apparent in the way he acts and treats those around him. I can tell he was an amazing missionary and he's just itching to get back. (Maybe we'll get to serve a couple mission in Brazil!)
9. He has goals and is working to accomplish them. We've been reading through this book, "301 things you should ask before you get married" and honestly it's just crazy how similarly we answered these questions. (some of the questions are really kinda weird though) Our goals are already in line with each others and I know we will work towards them together.
10. He is my best friend. And he's going to be all mine in just 2 months! I am the luckiest girl in the world.
I honestly can't believe sometimes that this is my life. Yes sometimes it's crazy, but it's the most wonderful thing to be loved by someone like Stu. I couldn't ask for a better person to be with, to grow closer to for the rest of forever :) I can't wait!