5.26.2009

Girls Camp!

Angie (me) is leaving for girls camp in just a bit! I'm packed and everything, I feel ready, but I have to admit I am a little nervous/excited to see how it all goes down..

Reason #1: I am going to miss my wonderful hubby of course!!! I might have to make one of the girls to snuggle with me till I fall asleep..

Reason #2: No Showers. AND we are sleeping in tents. For 4 days. Ech.

Reason #3: I remember being one of the girls, (I mean HELLO it was only like three years ago!) and the nice, or not-so-nice, pranks we'd do to our leaders. Hmm...

Okay in all honesty, I am really excited. Girls camp was always a highlight of my summer and I'm excited to be on the other end this time, to try and MAKE this a special and spiritually strengthening time for THEM. Alright, over and out. Pictures to come :)

10 comments:

Stuart Milne said...

This is going to be the worst EVER. I haven't gone this long not seeing my baby EVER... BOOOOO to girls camp. BOOOOOOO i say BOOOOO

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I bet you will have so much fun and the girls will love you!

Jamielyn said...

That will be fun! I actually loved it too! You'll be a fun a leader!

Autumn Fauver said...

Aww I wish I could be a YW leader thats my dream calling! I bet that will be so fun, I always loved girls camp so much!

The Chungs said...

i'm so jealous you get to be a YW leader! you will be so much fun and such a great role model to the girls. i hope you have a great time!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

i'm glad you found me! how are you guys?? where are you guys?? ha hope all is well!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

i added you to my bloglist... hope that is ok!

Ashley Karena said...

FUN! You will be great. I wish you would've been one of my girls camp leaders! Post some pictures!

Emma said...

Um, Camp was AMAZING and you are AMAZING!!!! I didn't know you had a blog either!! :) But now we can be blogging friends!!

Emma said...

Oh the joys of Girls Camp, and speaking about it in church! :)