3.22.2011

menu time

Last week we didn't stick to a menu. Stu and I had planned on getting away the last half of the week and hitting the beach, so I didn't plan out our meals since we thought we'd only be here two nights. Well... we ended up having to stay in town (although we did make a little "stay-cation" out of it) and we just kind of went back to our old routine when it came back to meal time. OH MY GOSH I HATED IT. Not the stay-cation part, just the trying-to-plan-dinner-the-day-of-with-what-I-have-in-my-fridge-and-ripping-my-hair-out part... and to be honest, we ate out a lot more than ate in last week. I'm never going back! I love my meal plans!!! here's our plan for the week:


Monday: Stu made yummy baked Mac n' Cheese from scratch.... Oh sooooo good. I love him :)
Tuesday:
Grilled Salmon Tacos with Mango Salsa (same recipe as the grilled shrimp tacos, just sub in the salmon!)
Wednesday: Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice
Thursday: BYU is in the Sweet 16! We'll be eating pizza and other junk food while watching the Cougs beat Florida!
Friday: out
Saturday: Indian Fry bread (dinner AND dessert!)
Sunday: Family Dinner

YUM!

3 comments:

Taralynn and Kory said...

i want the baked mac n cheese recipe! glad you had some time to relax...except for when it came to meals!

nate and amy crandell said...

ya I want the baked mac n cheese recipe too-yum!!!! I can't wait to see you Saturday too I'm sure you are the cutest pregnant girl ever!

Chris and Christy said...

Mmmm Indian fry bread sounds so good!! :)