3.27.2011

meals for the week


Monday: Pork Chops with Rosemary Potatoes and Green Beans
Tuesday: Pesto and Feta Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken - I had this at a baby shower this weekend and completely fell in love. I could tell that there was pesto and feta in it, the salad at the shower also had spinach mixed in which I loved. I'm going to try out this recipe and see if it's close, fingers-crossed! I'm adding grilled chicken too, so the recipe gets my hubbys approval...
Wednesday:
Grilled Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce and Rice
Thursday: Shredded Chicken Tostadas - a new staple in our home, so easy and so yum!
Friday: out
Saturday:
Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells - Stu saw this picture and thought it looked fancy and difficult to make... good thing it's actually incredibly easy! I guess I can trick him into thinking I slaved away in the kitchen :)
Sunday: Mini Turkey Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes - I think this recipe for meatloaf sounds delish! I'm going to try mini meatloaves in muffin tins, I saw this idea on a blog where they used mashed potatoes as frosting on top- so cute!


I am looking for some new dessert recipes!
Do you have one you want to share? I'll love you forever.


6 comments:

Call Family said...

I love reading your weekly menus-while I can't quite get away with as little as you spend having 3 boys to feed-you inspire me. I am actually just finished with our weekly menu and I am trying your salmon tacos with mango salsa and the sweet and sour chicken recipes this week-they look so yummy! The chicken satay with peanut sauce looks amazing-Steve would love those...mental note for next time!

Thanks for your great pictures to make me wanna try it all!!!

Bev said...

I think I need to hire you to come and cook for us one day! Everything you do sounds AMAZING!!

angiedunn said...

angie! i don't even know if you remember me, so i'm just going to run the risk of you thinking i'm the biggest stalker and ask you this ?.

a while back i remember you posting the cutest printable of [wake up and do something more]. i found the post, and i'm wondering if you mind me printing some for the fairfield girls for up @ girls camp this year. *i promise to tell them it's from you. are you cool with that? let me know. and if not, [totally] okay.

Unknown said...

Can you come be my cook too??! Haha! Thanks for coming to my shower :) And for the most beautiful dress ever!!!

nate and amy crandell said...

whoops! That was me (Amy) ahh I always do that!

Call Family said...

Just noticed the dessert question-do you have Rite Aid out there with Thrifty's ice cream. If so go get the coconut pineapple ice cream and any flavor of sherbet and then cut up fresh fruit and put a scoop of each ice cream in the bowl and top with fresh fruit-heavenly especially in the warm months of the year.

I will dig out some others but that just popped into my head!