5.12.2010

workin' it

I seriously have THE BEST job ever. I work with so many fun girls that just make my day! Danie brought her camera to work this week and did a little post about us here. I stole some of our fun pics from her blog (love you danie!)

ash, danie and i. the color coordinating was completely unplanned!

all the assistants (minus amanda): DJ, Kenzie, Kim, Ashley, Danie, Me

the FROST team: Ash, Me (i look like a rodent), kim

so fun! love these girls!


Sometimes I can't believe how blessed I am to work for such great doctors and with some AMAZING, beautiful girls! This isn't even half of them either, the front office girls are so great and I just love them to pieces! I love RME!

4 comments:

Bev said...

Love all the bright fun scrubs....and I especially love it that you girls love your job! You are truly blessed!

Alexa Mae said...

So cute! You are all so darling. Love it!

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

LOVE IT!!! SO fun! I missed you guys this last week :(

nate and amy crandell said...

Cute girls you work with!!! Danie is one my BEST friends I love her! And Christy I think she works there her brother is married to my sister so SMALL world!