5.24.2010

girls night

Stu's brother gets married on Friday! We are soooo excited! Avery (SIL) and I were talking about how much fun it's going to be because the three brothers are so close and we just know that we'll all be great friends because of it! I absolutely LOVE the sweet girl Grafton chose to marry, I feel like we've been sisters ever since he "put a ring on it!" We all get along so great, and have so, SOO much fun together! This weekend was her little bachelorette party (while the boys enjoyed burgers at Fudds) and it was hilarious/fun/a blast!

dinner at gecko grill

the cute little bride-to-be

all the fun girls after Laurisa opened her scandalous gifts :) yes, i felt OLD.


While all that was outrageously fun, the real fun begins Friday when these two are sealed together for all eternity.
I can't wait, it's going to be the party of the century.

Ris asked me to take some fun pictures of them to hang up at their reception, go here to see some of the others...

2 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

yay i love this!! i couldn't figure out how to see others but i've prob seen em lol :) i cant wait to partayy friday!!

Grafton and Laurisa Milne said...

Angie, I absolutely adore YOU!! you are so sweet to me!!! Oh how I can't wait to be a MILNE!!! we are going to have an amazing forever together!!! Love you so much!!! :) so glad you came to my party, I loved having you and avery there!! I'm so lucky to have you two!! :)