1.30.2011

love sundays

Today was fantastic. I love great talks. I love the spirit. I love this thought:

"Service does not always mean performing a physical act of service for someone,
sometimes it means simply being the person you need to be for the person that needs you."


At first I was confused when I heard this, but then I thought about it a little more. I know that more often than not, the people who have served me most in my life were just being their normal, wonderful selves when they happened to serve me in a way I could not have even asked for. I hope I can be this to someone.

2 comments:

Bev said...

I love that thought! I'm going to print it up and try to live by it!!

Alexa Mae said...

I love this girl! Thank you for sharing!

And thank you for always being so sweet and uplifting in the comments you leave. They mean the world! xoxo