3.24.2009

I Miss BYU..

So today I went to my communications class (the only class I DREAD going to, which is saying a LOT because I am taking chemistry this semester) and by the end, I was about ready to pack my bags and convince Stu that we needed to move back to Provo. It is THAT bad. By bad, I mean that my teacher is not just a horrible teacher, but I'm beginning to think he is a horrible person. Today's lesson consisted of him talking about female body parts, drugs and alcohol, and stripping in class, for course there were more than a few choice swear words mingled in there. This is basically what we are "lectured" on every single class. His lectures have NOTHING to do with the course, he just spends the hour chatting with the other students and expressing his opinion on these topics. He also likes to tell rather crude stories and justifies them by putting questions about the stories on his quizzes. I feel so uncomfortable in this class! I'm going to try and talk to this professor this week, hopefully something changes..

As much as I hate the cold and the "Zoobie-ness" that is Provo, I would much rather be back on that campus where I could feel good vibes anywhere I went.

Enter to Learn. Go forth to Serve.

8 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

What a lame teacher! I'm sorry! but that's also funny bc I took a communications class in highschool and it was my favorite haha!

The Sorensens. said...

im taking online communications right now and it is lame. i never went to BYU, but i bet you do miss it :)

Kim & Max Willis family said...

bummer that your professor is a PERV...but you CAN'T move back to Utah!

Monica said...

Angela, this makes me so sad :(
You should come back to Provo. I would support that! Weirdos like that make me appreciate Provo.

WHITNEY said...

I have no objections to you coming back to Provo :)

Ashley Kay said...

well... i think you should come back! because provo misses you!

The Durfee's said...

hey!! thanks! we've been married for over four months! crazy! where are you guys living? az?

danielle said...

No matter how much BYU is made fun of & complained about, you're right, it is a wonderful wonderful place!!