1.12.2009

So Happy

I've had no time to post anything, I still don't really have any time, but I just need to say how HAPPY life is right now! Everything is absolutely wonderful. I am addicted to this whole "marriage" thing. I highly recommend it! Stuart is the most amazing man in the whole wide world and it is so great to be able to call him my husband, my love for him grows every day! Every minute!


I promise I'll be better with the blogging after these first couple weeks.. It's been crazy trying to register for classes, look for a job, make our apartment feel more like home, spend time with our families, etc. No complaints though! We are LOVING life!

6 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

your so cute angela! Those wedding pictures are gorgeous!!! marriage is the BEST thing eVER!

Danielle said...

You are adorable ang!

Jamielyn said...

how fun! what a cute couple you make! You were such a beautiful bride!

danielle said...

Angela! You look absolutely beautiful! It's so great to see that picture! Miss yoU!

krystal said...

congratulations!! you look beautiful :)

Jenny said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm so happy for you! Marriage IS fun- and work! :)That was so fun to see your wedding pictures on my cousins(Alissa's) blog! You make a beautifull couple!