12.24.2008

Finally!

It's really here! I am getting sealed to the most wonderful, generous, thoughtful, loving, handsome man TOMORROW!!! I keep thinking that the past three months have been the longest, best dream ever and I'm just going to wake up tomorrow back to regular life without this ring on my finger.. Oh that would be awful. Somebody pinch me?

Well, a lot has been going on lately-We moved all our stuff here to Arizona, I went through the temple for the first time on the 23rd (completely, indescribably happy), we had pictures taken that night, CHRISTMAS :), family dinner tonight, and the temple ceremony and reception tomorrow! It's so funny how fast but slow this whole thing has been. It's so great that it's finally here!

Christmas was great, minus the fact that I didn't get to see Stu until after 8pm.. Apparently we were both semi-cranky during the day. Our families were a little bit worried and didn't understand what was going on. Stu's brother Tanner (who is married and has gone through this whole engagement process already) told everyone off, "when you haven't seen the one you love ALL day, it's like physically painful," or something to that effect. And it's TRUE! I can't stand to be without him for too long, he's my other half and I just don't seem to function regularly when he's not around. Which is why I just can't wait until tomorrow when we can promise to be each others companion for the rest of forever.

I'm sorry I don't have pictures, no battery in the camera, but I'm sure we'll have plenty after tomorrow!


Wow this post is kind of scatter-brained! My thoughts are all over the place!

2 comments:

Ashley Karena said...

ahhh yay Angela!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!!! congrats miss! I hope today is FANTASTIC!

Danielle said...

Ang! i love you girl! i just read your blog today and it was adorable. How beautiful a thing it is that you will be sealed to your love for eternity. AWESOME! I hope you have had a blast on your honey moon. Love you girl. Congrats!